Palliative Care and Hospice Care Resources
Here you will find a collection of information and resources curated by the team at Calvary@Home that we hope you will find valuable as you work to care for your own Palliative and Hospice care patients.
- CAPCconnect Forum – This free resource for health care professionals allows users to share information, exchange ideas, and get advice from their colleagues.
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association – Professional nursing organization, offering education, resources, research, and certification.
- Pallimed – This Hospice and Palliative Care blog, includes case studies and monthly grand rounds.
- Professional Certification – Information on certification for physicians, nurses, social workers, and chaplains.
- Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care – Clinical, educational, evaluation, organizational, and research tools as well as resources on many end-of-life topics.
The official podcast of NHPCO connects you with experts and leaders in hospice and palliative care.
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes , Stitcher, Google Play – or listen to the podcasts linked below.
Addressing Your Palliative Care Challenges Listen
Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC)
Resource for palliative care program development and growth providing essential tools, training, technical assistance, and connection for all clinicians caring for people with a serious illness.
State-by-State Report Card on Access to Palliative Care
The State-by-State Report Card on Access to Palliative Care in Our Nation’s Hospitals provides an analysis of whether patients living with a serious illness in the United States are receiving equitable access to palliative care services in hospitals.